Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two under two

How does one put into words the love you feel for your children? I have two. Two under two. One who is fresh and the other is 19 months. How is it that I have been blessed with two healthy boys? I still sit in awe at how far my 19 month old has come and how smart and insanely sweet he is. Did my body really bring two children into this world?

John. My love. This child has forever changed me and opened my eyes up to a whole new and incredlbe world. One where I have learned patience and I have learned to slow down and really savior the moments. The big, the small, the hectic, the just be moments. He has softened my heart. I can't not even get over how sweet my John is and how loving and smart and silly this child is. He is wise beyond his 19 months, as my mom says he is "scary smart" and I couldn't agree more. He turns me into a puddle of mush, I cry when he leaves to go somewhere without me (HELLO hormones!!!). The 19 months since he has joined our family has been filled with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment